bgfds gfdg fgerg wrgwrt grtghrtghrt ghr56t ghr5t6 grt hrt
DMCA +2257 Notification
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website), the owners and operators of AsianSpa.co.uk ("AsianSpa") respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to AsianSpa's designated copyright agent. Please note that under section 512(f) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512(f)), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
All the materials on this site are found, sent by visitors of the site or collected by the search robot from free sources online and accordingly, all rights belong to their respective authors (if the site does not specify an author of the material, it means that authorship is not known - the site owners are not responsible for the content of information and materials sent by our visitors), in case of a claim will be removed from the site by the first requirement of the author.
If you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used on the AsianSpa.co.uk website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide AsianSpa's copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit AsianSpa to locate the material (such as the URL or image number);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AsianSpa to contact you, including a true name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you are the legal owner of any material which is described on our site - please contact us
18 USC 2257 Compliance Statement
The owners and operators of AsianSpa.co.uk ("AsianSpa") are not involved in the hiring, contracting for, managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation of any performers shown in the visual content appearing on the AsianSpa.co.uk website. AsianSpa is not the producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC § 2257 or 28 C.F.R. § 75.1) of any of the visual content provided by the Service.
AsianSpa has been informed and believes that the performers, models, and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct (as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 2257) appearing or otherwise provided by the Service were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of depictions in which they appear. All other pictures, graphics, videos or other visual content provided by the Service are exempt from the provisions of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. § 75.1 et seq., because they do not consist of content subject to those laws and regulations.
All models depicted on this Website were 18 or older when the images were created
Exemption Statement: All visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. §2257, 2257A and/or 28 C.F.R. §75, because:
They do not portray conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C §2256 (2)(A) (i) through (iv); 2) they do not portray conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C. §2257A produced after March 19, 2009; 3) they do not portray conduct listed in 18 U.S.C. §2256(2)(A)(v) produced after March 19, 2009; 4) the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995; or, 5) this Company does not act as a "producer" with respect to the dissemination of such exempt images as that term is defined in 28 C.F.R. §75.1(c).